Saturday, December 13, 2008

This is my first post, so let's hope I can do this right. I thought maybe this would be a good way for all of our family & friends to watch our boys grow up since a lot of them live so far away.
We welcomed our 3rd boy into this world on December 2nd. His name is Cooper James Johnson. We weighed in at 7 lbs 1/2 oz. and was 19 1/4 inches long. He came sooner than we had expected, but things are good. Daddy almost missed surgery, but they waited for him!!






Coy is 7 and being a very good big brother. He likes to help out as much as we let him. He likes to sing to Cooper and he sits and talks to him like they are the same age. We think he will be a very good bigger brother.






Carter is 4 and adjusting well. He tries to help and we try to let him, but there are just some things that we can't let him help with. But we do try to include him as much as possible.




Tig is staying busy in the truck. He told me tonight that he is taking tomorrow off to spend some time with us. The boys really like it when he is home...me too!!




I should get going. Enjoy this and I hope to post more soon.

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea congrats on Cooper and Marry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are so handsome! I love the Santa suit! Glad that things went well with the delivery of Cooper...I love his name!

    ReplyDelete