Monday, January 12, 2009

Sad Day


This is little Cooper the day before mommy has to go back to work. Many of you probably remember what it was like leaving your newborn at daycare on the first day. I've done it twice before and I am still not prepared for tomorrow morning. I know Cooper will be in good hands, its just not the same as having mommy. He has been very cranky the last few days. Maybe in his little mind he knows that mommy has to go back to work and this is his way of being mad at me. His sleeping habits are getting somewhat better. We can put him down at 10:00 and he usually sleeps until 2 or 3, then up four hours later. Except this morning, he decided at 3am that it was time to play! He was up until 5:30am. Let's just hope he doesn't do that tonight/tomorrow otherwise, people at work might find me sleeping in my little tiny office!

1 comment:

  1. I do remember! I hope that you are hanging in there and just remember you have one more reason to be excited when you get home at the end of a long and sometimes terrible day. They are always good for a smile!!

    ReplyDelete