Monday, April 20, 2009

Tired Day

Not much has happened this week. Carter is feeling better each day, Cooper is still coughing, but feeling better each day as well, and Coy, well, he's my trooper and rarely gets sick! Thank goodness!! We are enjoying this nice weather and we enjoy taking Cooper outside to watch the older boys play.

Here is a picture I snapped yesterday morning. I love seeing Vinton with his boys. The were both real tired after a Saturday of nothing, so they were catching up Sunday!

Coy was doing his homework last night, and one of his assignments was to read this book. He enjoys reading so much that his reading level is 3rd grade in the 6th month. I was impressed when I saw that. We are both very proud of him. So is Cooper! He loves listening to Coy read to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment